Places in the south region (Limansky district) is expected to extreme fire hazard (Class 5). In this regard, there is the possibility to the municipal emergency nature, related to the emergence and spread of wildfires, as well as loss of crops.
EMERCOM Russia's Astrakhan Region recommends:
- forest enterprises to carry out ground patrols forests throughout daylight hours, and in the most dangerous places - around the clock.
- man up public spaces primary means of fire suppression in accordance with regulatory requirements;
- organize activities for fire fighting arrangement of municipalities and the implementation of measures on the priority of ensuring a guaranteed bond, water supplies for fire fighting and fire-fighting equipment;
- to check the status of fire ponds and other water diversion sites located in cities and on the natural water bodies, as well as access roads to the places of water intake;
- around the clock to organize a volunteer fire brigades - to take steps to audit and demolition of derelict dilapidated buildings, to prevent intrusion into the attic and basement, as well as to eliminate artificial barriers for the passage of fire and special equipment (scored piles, pipes, foundation blocks, etc.);
- include territory adjacent to buildings and facilities cleared of dry grass and combustible rubbish - to conduct a regional media outreach on compliance with the citizens of fire safety measures;
- to notify the supervisory authorities concerned to establish the territory of the municipalities of special fire-fighting mode for adoption of measures to monitor and ensure public order.
Source: Press Service of the Russian Emergencies Ministry in the Astrakhan region