|Home » Rostov-on-Don » Economics
Rostov rescuers collected mercury directly from the sidewalk.
The fact of being tested.
June 24, on a street of Rostov-on-Don poured 100 grams of mercury. It happened on a sidewalk near the apartment building.
puddle toxic substances found around 17 hours a workers district Rostovite.
place of incident was cordoned off. Elemental mercury vapor is very poisonous and can cause severe poisoning.
Specialists search and rescue service in Rostov-on-Don, neatly assembled and tightly packed mercury, and then treated with a place spill demerkurizatorom. Then the liquid container was transferred to the police for investigation.