|Home » Rostov-on-Don » Economics
At Priazovskii farm 20 people were poisoned by ammonia.
Instead of calling the emergency services and ambulance workers were told to keep quiet shop.
last week in one of the shops on the Azov farm in Novobatayske Kagalnitskaya district, Rostov region were released ammonia.
20 members of the company, because of lack of personal protective equipment, poisoned with toxic fumes.
Management has decided to emergency services and "fast" does not cause, and the shop employees were told to keep quiet. Victims themselves to get to the hospital. Oct. 16 sought medical treatment 21 factory worker, 12 of them were hospitalized. Three others were hospitalized the following day.
Kagalnitskaya District Prosecutor's Office revealed that the farm was not protecting your safety, plant workers had not been informed about the evacuation plan in case of emergency, as well as absent, personal protective equipment. Furthermore, the fact of the accident was not reported to the appropriate services. For 3 company officials - Managing Director, Head of refrigeration plant and the main energy - filed administrative cases for violation of legislation on labor protection.